Seniors @ Lytham
Seniors at Lytham is in a perfect spot both for local people and visitors to this charming seaside town with Victorian charm.
It’s just across the road from the pretty Clifton Square where you can enjoy your fish and chips alfresco. Or take a walk to the seafront with your takeaway to eat it overlooking the marvellous views of the Irish Sea from Lytham Green.
Maybe you’d prefer to enjoy your food in the 50 seater restaurant. In which case you’re very welcome in the licensed premises at Seniors Lytham, on the main high street in the centre of town.
Popular all year round with tourists and locals alike, Lytham comes alive in summer as a popular day out. It’s just a short car ride from nearby St Annes and its neighbour, Blackpool.
Of course no visit to the coast would be complete without seaside fish and chips!
- Voted 2nd Best Fish And Chip Restaurant In The UK 2011
- Takeaway and restaurant facility
- Party bookings welcome
- Located close to Blackpool and nearby St Annes
- Surrounded by many top quality caravan sites
- Fully licensed
- Accept all major credit cards
- Full disabled access
- Experienced staff with a passion to serve great fish and chips